1 pound Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 green pepper, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
5 cups penne pasta
Salt and pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sausage Pepper Penne:
1. Heat oil in a medium sauce pan. Add onions and garlic; saute for one minute.
2. Add Premio Sausage to pan and cook for ten minutes, or until sausage is cooked through. Add peppers, stir well; set aside.
3. Make pasta according to package directions. Once done, drain.
4. Mix pasta into the sausage mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste; serve.
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4