8 ounces Premio Sweet Basil Italian Sausage
4 large tomatoes, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sweet Basil Bruschetta:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Slice baguette into 1/4-inch thick rounds and place onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until bread turns light golden brown. Remove and set aside to cool.
2. Crumble Premio Sausage into a large saute pan and cook until done. Drain and set aside.
3. Mix tomatoes, garlic and balsamic in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture onto each piece of bread. Top with the sausage, then sprinkle with the cheese.
SERVES: 8SERVES: 8