Ingredients:3 onions, sliced
2 cloves crushed garlic
3 red bell peppers, cut into strips
3 cups crushed tomatoes
2 ounces tomato paste
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
Grated parmesan cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sweet Sausage Parmesan:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Put Premio Sausage on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven; brown for 30 minutes. Drain grease.
2. Add in garlic, onions, peppers, crushed tomatoes, mushrooms, and paste. Stir in seasoning and bake covered for 30 minutes.
3. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Top with mozzarella and grated parmesan cheeses, and place under broiler till lightly browned.
SERVES: 6-10SERVES: 6-10