Ingredients:8 slices of smoked bacon
1 can bavarian sauerkraut
1 cup BBQ sauce
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio's Bacon Wrapped BBQ'ed Sausage with Sauerkraut:
1. Split sausages lengthwise and stuff with the sauerkraut.
2. Wrap the sausage with the smoked bacon and coat with the BBQ sauce.
3. Over a medium fire or in a smoker, cook until golden brown with the bacon being crisp. Serve on a roll and enjoy.