14 ounces Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup carrots, grated
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
8 ounces 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
8 ounces light sour cream
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cups 2% milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio's Chipotle Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray an oven-proof casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large non-stick frying pan, add oil, carrots and onions. Remove Premio Chicken Sausage from casing and add to vegetables; sauté for 8-10 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are soft, making sure to break apart sausage with spatula as it cooks.
3. In a large bowl, add cooked sausage, vegetables and remaining ingredients except 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup parsley and Dippin’ Chips; mix well.
4. Spread dip in casserole dish and top with 1 cup mozzarella and ¼ cup parsley. Place into preheated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese has melted and dip is nice and bubbly. Let cool 10 minutes and serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6