How to make Premio's Stadium Sausage & Peppers:
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons water and place Premio Sausages in pan and cover. Continue heating for 10-12 minutes, turning links often. Remove cover and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
2. Keeping the pan over medium heat, add the peppers, onions, salt and pepper; cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the Italian seasoning and garlic; cook for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add white wine and stir to combine, scraping the bottom of the pan to release all the browned bits. Add in marinara sauce and sausage; stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
4. Cut rolls in half and butter both sides. Sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Toast rolls in the broiler.
5. Place sausage mixture inside toasted rolls and serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of the Institute of Culinary Eduction (ICE).