16 ounces Premio Mild Italian Sausage, sliced
1 cup sliced celery
1 large, chopped onion
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 pie crust for top 2-quart baking dish (rectangular dish)
1/4 cup oil or butter
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio's Super Bowl Deep Dish Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a large frying pan, cook Premio Sausage in butter or oil until done, according to package instructions.
2. Add remaining ingredient except pie crust to pan; cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour sausage mixture into a deep baking dish. Top with ready made crust and cut slits in crust so steam can escape. 4. Bake in preheated 350 degree (F) oven until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool. Serve warm and enjoy.
SERVES: 5-8SERVES: 5-8