2 pounds Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
2 small eggplant,cubed
4 tomatoes.sliced thin
2 red bell peppers,sliced
2 green peppers ,sliced
4 teaspoons salt
3 teaspoons black pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese to top the pasta
2 pounds linguine pasta
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Primo Primavera with Sweet Sausage:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Put the Premio Sausage on a baking sheet with 1/4 cup olive oil and mix well. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put all of the vegtables on a baking sheet. Add salt and pepper to them on both sides and then drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Start pasta water; salt the water when it comes to a boil. Cook the linguine as directed; drain well and set aside.
4. Once the sausage and vegtables are ready, add them to the cooked linguine. Toss everything together and serve. Spinkle all of the cheese on top of the pasta.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8