1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 package pasta of your choice
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon sugar
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Pumpkin Sausage Alfredo:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage and, in a skillet, cook until done, according to package directions.
2. Prepare pasta as directed on package.
3. In a medium saucepan, heat Alfredo sauce to a simmer. Add pumpkin, sausage, and seasonings. Plate pasta and pour alfredo-sausage mixture over pasta. Serve.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5