2 Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage links, crumbled, cooked and drained
1/2 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Quiche Premio:
1. Evenly sprinkle the cooked Premio Sweet Italian Sausage into the bottom of the pie shell. Spread the spaghetti sauce over the top and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
2. In a blender, combine the eggs, whipping cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; pour over everything.
3. Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the middle comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges. Enjoy!
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5