3 pounds Premio
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 pound package frozen cut okra
1 pound large prawms/shrimp peeled and deviened
1 red bell pepper cut into strips
1 green bell pepper cut into strips
1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 tablespoon creole seasoning
2 packages refrigerated pizza crusts
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Ragin Cajun Deep Dish Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray a large cast iron skillet; roll out pizza crust bringing crust up along inside edge of skillet.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet. Cut Premio Cajun Sausage into 1/4-inch slices. Saute sausage with bell pepper, onion, okra & shrimp.
3. Combine creole seasoning and tomatoes; spread on pizza crust. Layer sausage mixture on top of crust, top with cheese.
4. Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove, cut into wedges and serve.