Ingredients:1 cup Premio Hot Italian Sausage
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
1 teaspoon dry oregano
2 cups favorite marinara sauce
1 cup Romano cheese, grated
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Favorite flavor of Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Ready Set Party Dip:
1. Brown crumbled Premio Sausage in a skillet and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, black pepper, eggs, nutmeg, basil, oregano, parsley and 1/2 cup Romano cheese; set aside.
3. In a deep pie dish, layer sauce, sausage, ricotta mixture and mozzarella cheese. Repeat process until ingredients are gone.
4. Sprinkle with remaining grated Romano cheese and place into preheated 350 degree (F) oven, and bake for 40 minutes. Serve with favorite flavor of Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips and enjoy.