1 package Premio Mild Italian Sausage, cooked & sliced
2 tablespoons of butter
1/2 onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 cup mushroom, sliced
1 cup broccoli, cut bite size
1/2 cup white white
Salt and pepper
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup cream
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sauage Gratin:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F). In a pan, cook onion and garlic with butter for about 5 minutes. Add mushroom and broccoli, and cook for about and additional 2 minutes. Add sliced Premio Sausage and white wine.
2. After boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cook another 5 minutes.
3. Pour all of the mixture into a greased 9-1/2″ x 1- 1/2″ pyrex deep pie dish. Pour cream and sprinkle cheese.
4. Place into oven and cook until cheese bubbles. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
SERVES: 2-3SERVES: 2-3