1 pound Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 pound small mozzarella cheese
1 sweet red pepper
8 ounces marinara sauce
Salt & pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Saucy Chicken Ball:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Remove casings from Premio Sausage and separate into 16 separate piles. Roll into small balls. Insert mozzarella balls into each sausage ball.
2. Clean and devein red pepper; slice into 16 pieces. Insert 1 slice of red pepper into boneless chicken wings. Insert into sausage-mozzarella balls.
3. Place balls on a cookie sheet and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
4. In a separate pan, warm marinara sauce. Remove balls from oven and serve with marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy!
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4