1 package Premio Chorizo Sausage
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 cup cola
2 green peppers, tops removed, seeded and quartered
1 large onion, sliced
5 (7-inch) tortillas
4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Saucy Grilled Premio Chorizo Fajitas:
1. Combine the first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan. Stir in cola. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cover and keep warm.
2. Preheat grill over medium heat. Place Premio Sausage, onion slices and pepper quarters on grill. Cook, turning several times, until sausages are no longer pink inside and vegetables and sausages are browned, about 10 minutes.
3. To serve, place a sausage and some of the onions and peppers on a tortilla. Drizzle your chorizo fajitas with sauce and top with cheese, shredded cabbage, sour cream and cilantro.