3 Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links, casings removed
1 box chicken stock
1/2 stick butter
1 (8 ounce) carton heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage and Cauliflower Chowder:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage and in a pan, cook sausage while breaking apart as it cooks. Drain and set aside.
2. Cut core from washed cauliflower head and break florets into bite-size pieces. Melt butter in a stock pot and add cauliflower; cook until lightly browned. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil. Cook cauliflower until a soft consistency; turn heat to medium.
3. Add sausage, parmesan cheese and heavy whipping cream to pot. Add salt & pepper to taste.
4. Allow chowder to come to a medium heat but do not boil. Serve warm and enjoy.
SERVES: 2-4SERVES: 2-4