2 packages Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
4 slices mozzarella cheese
4 brioche buns, cut in half
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1/2 cups prepared red chili, warmed up Print
How to make Sausage + Chili Burger:
1. Preheat your grill.
2. In a bowl, mix the sausage meat and breadcrumbs until the ingredients are evenly combined. Form the meat into 4 patties and generously season each, on both sides, with salt and black pepper. The patties should be thick.
3. Grill the burgers over medium-high heat for 6 minutes on each side. They should cook to about medium or medium-rare. If you want the burgers less pink on the inside, leave them on the grill longer.
4. While the burgers are cooking, add some olive oil to a grill pan, and saute the onions until they become tender. Season them with salt and black pepper.
5. Just before the burgers are done, lay a slice of cheese on each one, and let it melt.
6. Brush the burger buns with olive oil, and toast them for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Take the toasted buns off the grill. Put a burger on each one, and top them with the chili and onions.
8. Serve these burgers hot, and watch everyone enjoy them!