1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage links
1 package cresent rolls
1/4 pound of cheddar cheese sliced
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage in a Blanket:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Meanwhile, grill sausage in grill pan for 20 minutes; let cool for 5 minutes.
2. Cut Premio Sausage in half. Lay out the cresents on a baking sheet.
3. Spread mustard on the cresents and place a piece of cheese and half sausage link in; roll up the cresents.
4. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 10 minutes. Serve your sausage in a blanket with honey mustard sauce.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6