1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
3 peppers, sliced
3 onions, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon pepper
Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage, Peppers and Onions Sheet Pan:
Sheet pan recipes have become popular because they require minimal preparation and clean-up. You can roast the sausage and peppers in the oven for a crowd for an easy dinner. Our sheet pan sausage, peppers and onions recipe offers many options for your meal.
Many people serve the sausage as part of a sandwich. Put each one on a roll, and pile the peppers and onions on top. You can also slice up the sausage and lay it on a bed of rice. Add the veggies for a meal that hits all the major food groups. Want a fun treat for breakfast? Serve leftover sheet pan sausage and peppers on top of scrambled eggs. This meal will fuel you through your day with the combination of protein, carbs and fat.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray nonstick cooking spray on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Lay out the Italian sausages across the baking sheet.
3. Place the peppers and onions around the sausages.
4. Drizzle the sausage and veggies with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake the sheet for 45 to 55 minutes, turning sausage and veggies over halfway through cooking time. Remove when veggies are caramelized, and the sausage has cooked through.
Makes approximately 5 to 7 servings.
Find the location nearest to you where Premio sausage is sold by using our store locator.