1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 pounds new red potatoes,quatered
1 large onion, diced
1 cup mayonaise
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage & Potato Salad:
1. Heat a non stick grill pan on medium-high heat. Cut Premio Sausage into 3 inch pieces. Salt and pepper them and cook until cooked through, about 40 minutes; set aside.
2. Boil potatoes in salted water; drain well.
3. Add the onion, mayonaise, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well until blended. Add the sausage; mix it in well and serve.
SERVES: 5SERVES: 5