3 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links, casings removed
1/2 stick butter
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Pull Apart Bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Slice the sourdough bread, making a cross-hatch pattern about 2/3 down the loaf. Stuff 1 cup of shredded cheese into the cracks (this will hold the bread so you can pour in your other ingredients).
2. Remove casings from Premio Sausage. Add to a pan and cook over medium heat. Add the butter until melted. Add the spinach and wilt.
3. Spoon the mixture over the cheese into the bread. Top with the other part of the cheese and tent with foil on a baking sheet.
4. Place into preheated oven and bake, covered, for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4