Ingredients:16 ounces sour cream
1 package onion soup mix
5 ounces frozen spinach, chopped and drained)
8 ounces Swiss cheese, grated
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Sensation Dip:
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook Premio Sausage until done, according to package directions. Drain, remove from casing and chop.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except Dippin’ Chips) to skillet and heat until cheese has melted.
3. Transfer dip to a large serving bowl and serve alongside Veggie Dippin’ Chips!
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5