How to make Sausage & Sweet Potato Combo:
1. Slice your red apples into thin pieces. Do the same with your onion and then cut the sweet potatoes into chunks.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Lightly coat the bottom and sides of a big baking dish with some olive oil to prevent your ingredients from sticking while they bake.
3. Spread the sweet potato chunks out in the bottom of your baking dish and layer the apple and onion slices on top. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over your ingredients and add your seasonings. Toss or mix everything in your pan so the ingredients are coated in olive oil and seasonings.
4. Spread out what’s already in your baking dish so the bottom of the baking dish is covered. Once those ingredients are spread out, put your Premio sausage links on top in a nice arrangement. Drizzle the links with some olive oil and add some more salt and pepper if you desired.
5. Put the baking dish in the oven for about 1 hour, until the sausage is fully cooked and the sweet potatoes have softened enough to eat. Remember to turn the sausages and mix the other ingredients after your dish has been in the oven for 30-35 minutes or so.
6. Enjoy your meal with your family!
This tasty dish combines fresh Premio sausage with sweet potato in order to make a meal which touches the senses and fills you up.