10 Premio Mild Italian Sausage links
1 red bell pepper 1 green bell pepper 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
2 large vidalia onions
Salt and pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage with Peppers, Potatoes, and Onions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut Premio Sausages into thirds. Cut peppers to about the same size as sausage. Cut onions into large chunks about the size of the peppers.
2. Toss vegetables with enough olive oil to coat them and season with salt and pepper. Spread on a large baking sheet and scatter sausage on top of vegetables.
3. Roast in a 375 degree (F) oven until sausages are browned and cooked through, and potatoes are tender, about 30 to 45 minutes. Scatter fresh basil all over the top and serve.