How to make Sausage Zucchini Boats:
1. Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop zucchini meat from shell and chop.
2. Saute onion, in pan until translucent. Remove from pan. Add Premio Chicken Sausage to pan and cook, according to package directions, until done.
3. Reserving 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, add remaining Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients to zucchini meat and mix well.
4. Spoon into zucchini shells and place shells in shallow baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 35-45 minutes.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5