How to make Savory Stuffing:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). In a large skillet, cook Premio Sausage until browned. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same skillet cook onion, pepper, and celery in hot butter until tender. Set aside
3. In a large bowl combine bread cubes and corn bread. Add sausage, onion mixture, cranberries, poultry seasoning, pepper and pine nuts.
4. Drizzle mixture with enough broth to moisten (about 1 cup). Toss lightly to combine.
5. Place stuffing in a two-quart casserole and bake at 325 degrees (F) uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes, or until heated through.
SERVES: 6-10SERVES: 6-10