1 (16 ounce) package Premio Hot Italian Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 pound Rotelle Pasta, cooked al dente and drained
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 (10 ounce). jar of your favorite tomato sauce
1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese -divided
Foil to cover large casserole dish
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Speedy Spicy Sausage Bake:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees (F). Add Premio Hot Italian Sausage and Olive Oil to a non-stick pan and saute until no longer pink. Take out sausage and set aside.
2. Add peppers and onions to pan and saute for approximately 5 minutes.
3. In a large casserole dish, add all ingredients except half the cheese. Mix well and top with remaining cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and place back in oven for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is golden.