2 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links, casings removed and cut into small pieces
2 packages chicken-flavored Ramen Noodles
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 scallion, sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
Regular or low-sodium soy sauce
Small handful unsalted peanuts
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Asian Sausage Ramen Noodles:
1. In a large pot, boil 4 cups of water. Add both packages of Ramen Noodles to pot and boil for 2 minutes. Drain well under cold water.
2. In a large nonstick frying pan, add 2 tablespoons canola oil until hot. Add Premio Sausage to skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Add sliced scallions and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add Ramen Noodles, 1 package of chicken-flavored seasoning from Ramen Noodle package, garlic powder, chili sauce and 2 dashes of soy sauce. Turn up heat to medium-high and toss/stir for 1 minute. Add peanuts and serve hot.