1 package Premio Hot & Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage, casings removed, cooked and crumbled
8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup golden raisins
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon red curry powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/4 cup mango chutney
1 green onion, sliced
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Curry Chicken Sausage Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Combine Premio Chicken sausage with green onions, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, raisins, garlic, curry powder and salt; mix well. Pour into a small, well-greased, oven-proof casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
2. Toast coconut and almonds, either in the oven or in a skillet on the range.
3. Remove dip from oven. Spread chutney over the warm dip and sprinkle with toasted coconut and almonds. Garnish with additional green onions and serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5