16 ounces Premio Sweet & Hot Italian Sausage (Combo Pack)
Monterey-jack cheese, grated
1 cup apricot preserves
2 limes, squeezed
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Grilled Sausage Tacos:
1. For the glaze, mix together the apricot preserves, squeezed limes, Tabasco, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat grill to high heat. Brush Premio Sausages with oil, salt, and pepper. Place onto grill and grill until lightly golden brown. Remove from grill and cut sausage in half, lengthwise, and brush glaze on both sides. Place back onto grill until dark, golden brown color. Remove to cutting board and slice.
3. Grill tortillas quickly on each side, about 7-10 seconds per side. Fill with sausage and top with grated cheese and cilantro.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5