1/2 Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
3 cups fresh baby spinach
3/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup low-fat sour cream
1/3 cup fresh lime juice, plus zest of one lime
2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
Sea salt, to taste
1 bag Party ‘tizers Veggie Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Sausage and Spinach Cream Dip:
1. Heat a large nonstick frying pan, sprayed with a little cooking spray or a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Slice and fry Premio Chicken Sausage, breaking up into little nuggets. Stir-fry until completely done and slightly brown, according to package instructions. Remove sausage bits from the pan and move to a medium-sized serving bowl, keeping pan hot.
2. Add spinach to hot pan and stir-fry in oil until wilted. Add to bowl with cooked sausage (if spinach is a little large and not true baby spinach, snip or cut to smaller pieces for a more pleasing presentation).
3. Add yogurt, sour cream, lime juice and zest, hot sauce and sea salt; stir to mix. Gently stir in sausage and spinach from bottom to incorporate into creamy ingredients. Let flavors mingle, then serve with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5