2 pounds Premio Premio’s Sweet Italian Sausage, cut in 3 to 4 inch chunks
3 large sweet red bell peppers, sliced
3 large sweet green bell peppers, sliced
2 pounds red new potatoes, quartered
3 teaspoons salt
3 teaspoons black pepper
3 teaspoons oregano
1/8 cup olive oil
1 head iceburg lettuce, chopped
1 large red onion, sliced thinly
3 cloves fresh crushed garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Sausage Salad:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). In a baking dish, lay in the Premio Sausage, white onions, red and green bell peppers, potatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano and 1/4 cup olive oil; mix well.
2. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, add lettuce, red onion and crushed garlic. Mix in the sausage mixture and 1/2 cup olive oil; mix well.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8