6 Premio Hot Italian Sausage links
2 cups watermelon, diced
1/2 cup onions, diced
1 cup cucumbers, chopped
5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 lime, juiced
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 jalapeno, diced
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Spicy Watermelon Salsa Summer Sausage:
1. In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, onions, lime juice, jalapeno, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper, to make a cool topping.
2. Slice Premio Sausage in half and place onto preheated grill. Grill until done, according to package directions.
3. Remove sausages from grill and top with salsa mixture. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over sausage and salsa.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5