1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
2 teaspoon ground fennel
1 small onion
2 teaspoon black pepper
4 ounces tomato sauce
1 small jalapeno
1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Succulent Crescent Meatballs:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Mince onion and jalapeno.
2. Mix all ingredients together and form into balls.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add meatballs and brown. Remove meatballs from skillet and wrap crescent dough around balls.
4. Place into preheated oven and bake until meatballs are brown and fully cooked through. Remove then serve.