1 pound Premio Sweet Italian Sausage or Premio Mild Italian Sausage
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bell pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
1 tablespoon fresh oregano
1 tablespoon fresh basil
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 ounces pepperoni, diced
1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, chopped
1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
16 ounces ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 bag Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Supreme Pizza Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). In a skillet, brown Premio Sausage until done, according to package directions. Remove from skillet and drain. Add pepperoni and cook until heated through; set aside.
2. In a medium sauté pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper; sauté until done. Add basil and oregano, just until fragrant.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese until blended.
4. In a separate bowl, mix sausage, pepperoni and sautéed vegetables.
5. In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place 1 thin layer of pizza sauce, 1 layer meat and veggies and 1 layer ricotta/cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers, ending with meat mixture.
6. Top with remaining pizza sauce and chopped artichoke hearts. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees (F) until bubbly.
7. Remove from oven, top with remaining mozzarella and place back in oven until melted. Serve with Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 5-7SERVES: 5-7