2 pounds Premio Hot Italian Sausage, sliced in 2-inch pieces
1 teaspoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon caynee pepper
1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sweet and Spicy Sausage Slices:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress (F). Line a 9 by 13 by 2-inch pan with heavy duty foil. Arrange the Premio Sausage in the pan.
2. In a bowl, mix sweet and sour sauce, pepper, brown sugar and lime juice; mix well. Pour over sliced sausages.
3. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Check the sausage after 20 minutes and spoon sauce over them. Serve on a cracker.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8