How to make Sweet 'n Savory Breakfast Pastries:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Slice Premio sausage links in half horizontally, and then again, lengthwise. Set aside.
2. Using a rolling pin, unroll pie crusts and shape into a slightly-more rectangular shape. Cut each crust into 6 rectangles, with each one being approximately 5×3 inches.
3. In the center half of the rectangles, place 5-7 pieces of sausage. Top with one piece of cheese for each rectangle. Lightly brush edges with egg.
4. Top with remaining pieces of pie crust dough and gently press to seal. Using a fork, press edges to create a ridged effect. Brush top of each pastry with egg and sprinkle with cooked, chopped bacon.
5. Place onto baking sheet, transfer to preheated oven and bake until golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool; drizzle with light-maple syrup before serving.