Ingredients:1 large package frozen country style hash browns
1/2 cup onions, chopped
1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Taste of Italy Breakfast Feast:
1. Remove casing from Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage and brown. Drain off fat; add onions and peppers, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, whipping cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg in large bowl, and wisk together. Set aside.
3. Place entire package of frozen hash brown potatoes on bottom of a large rectangled greased casserole dish. Next, add sausage on top of potatoes, then top with cheese. Next, add egg mixture.
4. Bake in a 350 degree (F) oven for about 45 minutes or until eggs are set.
SERVES: 6-8SERVES: 6-8