1 package Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 large Russet potato
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup canola oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make The Premio Stamina:
1. Peel and cut onion in half, then slice thinly. Cut each Premio Sausage into 6-7 pieces. Peel and cut potato into 1″ x 1″ cube.
2. In a skillet, heat canola oil. Add potatoes and pan-fry until tender and crisp. Drain and set aside.
3. In a separate skillet, heat mayonnaise. Once mayonnaise starts to melt, add minced garlic and cook over medium until tender.
4. Add sausage to mayonnaise and garlic skillet, and cook until sausages are browned and cooked through. Once sausages are cooked, add potatoes, stir and pour in soy sauce. Toss to coat. Turn off heat and sprinkle minced parsley.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5