1 Premio Chorizo Sausage, cooked & quartered 1 bolillo roll
3 ounces beef Milanese
2 ounces tomato
1 ounce roasted chile
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 ounce shredded lettuce
2 ounces cheese
2 ounces sliced avocado
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make "Torta Cubana" Mexican Style:
1. Slice bolillo roll in half.
2. Stack and layer ingredients in lower half of bun. Top with sour cream and cover with top half of bun.
1. In a small pan, brown Premio Sausage link. Pour 1/4 cup of water in pan and cover. Once sausage is cooked through, remove and cut into quarters.
1. Using beef cutlet, pound with a mallet until 1/8-inch thick. Dredge in flour and dip in egg bath.
2. Bread in panko or other bread crumb and fry in pan until golden brown.
SERVES: 2-3SERVES: 2-3