Ingredients:1 (23 ounce) jar salsa con queso
1 (10.5 ounce) can hot dog chili (no beans)
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
8 ounces sour cream
2 tomatoes, chopped
2-3 bags Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Touchdown Taco Dip:
1. In a skillet, cook and crumble the Premio Sausage until done, according to package instructions. Drain on paper towels.
2. Combine the salsa con queso, chili, refried beans and cheddar cheese in a saucepan. Stir in sausage and heat until cheddar cheese is fully melted.
3. Pour dip into a large serving bowl and top with sour cream and tomatoes. Serve using Super Grains Dippin’ Chips to scoop.
SERVES: 5-8SERVES: 5-8