1 cup Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, precooked and well drained
1 pre-made 16 inch pizza crust
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 cup real mayonnaise
1 cup Parrano cheese, chilled and grated
3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
5 large garlic cloves,finely minced
1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make White Elegance Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Brush your pre-made crust well with extra virgin olive oil, cover completely.
2. In a 2 quart. mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended. Place pizza crust on a pizza stone or a heavy pizza pan.
3. Spread the mayo and sausage mixture evenly over the pizza crust and bake in the preheated oven until the crust is crisp, and the topping is melted and bubbling. About 12 minutes. Let cool slightly and slice.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6