1 Premio , cooked and sliced
2 cups frozen sweet corn, cooked
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 chipotle chilies, chopped
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt (and additional to taste)
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 bag Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Zingy Corn Dip:
1. In a food processor or blender, combine 1 1/2 cups sweet corn, garlic, vinegar, oil, lime juice, chilies, sugar, cumin, and salt. Pulse until all ingredients are combined and consistency is smooth. Add 1/2 cup of yogurt and cream cheese; pulse to combine.
2. Using a rubber spatula, transfer mixture to a serving bowl and fold in remaining yogurt, until just combined. Salt to taste.
3. Gently stir in cooked Premio Sausage, cilantro and remaining 1/2 cup of corn; stir well. Serve with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6