How to make Balsamic-Glazed Kebabs:
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Cut Premio Sausage, onions and peppers into bite-size chunks.
2. Take skewers and alternate sausage and vegetables (in whatever order you’d like).
3. Combine vinegar, honey, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
4. Place kebabs on grill, over medium heat, and grill until almost done. Baste with vinegar mixture.
5. Continue grilling and basting until kebabs are done and sausage reaches and internal temperature of 165 degrees (F). Plate, let cool slightly and enjoy.
SERVES: 6-10SERVES: 6-10