1 pound Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
1 cup cream of coconut
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
Zest and juice of 2 limes
1-2 bags Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Big Kahuna Pina Colada Sausage Dip:
1. In a large skillet, cook Premio Sausage Meat meat with onion until sausage is cooked and crumbly (onion will be soft).
2. Stir in crushed pineapple, cream of coconut, cream cheese, lime zest and lime juice until heated through.
3. Remove and serve warm with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5