1 (16 ounce) package Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup canned corn
1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
6-8 hard taco shells
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Bold Sausage Tacos:
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil. Add Premio Sausage to pan and break up meat into small pieces. Cook until sausage starts to brown, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add canned corn, chili beans, diced tomatoes, 3/4 cup sour cream, liquid smoke, cumin, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 7-8 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken.
3. Remove from heat and drain liquid from mixture. Evenly distribute the meat into taco shells. Top with remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and cheddar cheese, evenly.