1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 can black beans
1 can red beans
1 green pepper
1 package chili seasoning
1 can of beer
1 (16 ounce) can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cheese (blended works best)
2 tablespoons oil
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Cheesy Spicy Chili Sausage Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Remove casings from Premio Sausage. Place in a Dutch oven with 2 tablespoons oil and brown over medium heat. Add in peppers and onions; sauté for a few minutes. Add beans and can of beer; mix well. Add tomatoes.
2. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. Let cool and pour into a Pyrex 8 x 11 glass pan. Top with 1/4 bag crushed Dippin’ Chips, chili seasoning and cheese.
3. Place into preheated oven or under broiler. Serve warm with remaining Super Grains Dippin’ Chips and enjoy!
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6