1 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
1 medium onion, diced
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Chicken Sausage And Broccoli Pasta:
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to instructions on package.
2. Cook Premio Sausage according to package directions. Set aside to cool. Once sausage has cooled, slice into 1-inch pieces.
3. Saute onion until translucent and add in chopped garlic, until browned. Add wine to onion-garlic mixture and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Add sausage, broccoli, and chicken broth and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix in pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6