1 pound Premio Chorizo Sausage, casing removed
8 ounces Mexican-blend cheese 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced 1 green bell pepper,sliced
Corn or flour tortillas
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Chorizo Tacos:
1. In a skillet, add and cook the Premio Sausage, breaking it up as it cooks. Once cooked, remove from pan.
2. In same skillet, add and saute onion and peppers until tender.
3. In a non-stick pan, place a handful of cheese, then top with sausage, peppers and onion. Cook until cheese has melted and is crispy on the bottom. Serve on warm tortillas and garnish with chopped cilantro.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5