6 Premio Mild Italian Sausage links
1 cup marinara sauce
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Grilled Sausage Parm Sticks:
1. Prepare Premio Sausage by removing casings. Press down on uncased sausage to form a flat stick.
2. Place sausages onto grill and grill both sides until fully cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees (F).
3. Remove from grill and top with your favorite marinara sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and melt; serve.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4